The medical doctors of 420 MD led the way in establishing safe, convenient evaluations and medical recommends for patients all over Northern California. Today with advances in technology and legislation, 420 MD now offers our patients renewals via telehealth video at your convenience.
420 MD’s safe, secure, and private medical video chat software can be used anywhere with an internet connection, from a PC, tablet, or smartphone with a camera. It is as easy as chatting with a friend.
If you are a previous patient of our offices in Berkeley, Oakland, San Jose, and Sacramento, use the forms below to set up a renewal evaluation with a doctor. Renewing your recommend, continuing your care and access to natural medicine are only a click away.
- Remember, if you want to have > 1 ounces in possession your best protection is to have a 215 Certificate of Recommendation
- Having a Medical Recommendation reduces taxes charged at time of purchase
- Staying with 420MD makes sense since we have your medical record
- Our Medical Doctor is a Cannabis Expert (DrBadgley.com)
- Court Expert Witness for Cannabis defense in about 25 cases since 2012
- Analysis of your home Pharmacy & Medicine preparations
- Dried flower weight requirements
- Number of plant requirements
It is easy, convenient and private. Click HERE to get started.
- Step 1, fill out your web intake forms at your leisure, anytime before you plan to see the doctor online.
- Step 2, Go to the secure video chat link provided during office hours and see the doctor via telemedicine on your PC, tablet, or phone with a camera.
- Step 3, Approved renewals will be mailed First-Class directly to you. It is that simple!
Renewal price is $39 (no charge if not approved). Evaluations are available 6pm to 8pm Monday through Friday, and Noon to 3pm Saturday and Sunday. Same day evaluations are welcome. If you have any questions, please contact us.
The licensed doctors of 420 MD are proud members of the community and of California NORML. As physicians, we are working to promote patient health, research, and medical science, whilst defending your rights to legal medicine.